Tuesday, June 20, 2006



IPT Alternative Cancer Treatment Testimonial

Have you been diagnosed with Cancer? There may be a more desirable way to treat your cancer than with conventional chemotherapy.
When a person is diagnosed with cancer, many oncologists advise chemotherapy to kill the cancer cells. There’s one problem; a series of chemotherapy treatments will also destroy the good cells, damaging the body’s very important immune system, at the same time wreaking havoc on your body, causing hair loss, vomiting, fever, chills, shivers, and a complete assault on your blood components. Various types of blood transfusions are frequently required as a result of the devastations caused by traditional chemotherapy.

With recent advances in our understanding of the inner workings of cancer cells, it is now possible to avoid the dose-related side effects of chemotherapy, while at the same time increasing the effectiveness and specificity of these agents in killing cancer cells. The key to this is an innovative strategy for drug delivery called Insulin Potentiation Therapy (IPT).

IPT treatment (low dose chemotherapy) is a conventional cancer treatment with a modification that solves the above problems and provides a kinder and gentler way to treat your cancer with less negative impact than traditional chemotherapy. IPT treatment for cancer can be seen simply as chemotherapy, but a more refined style of chemotherapy.

What are the benefits of IPT Treatment?

•IPT can be very tough against tumors while being very gentle for the patient, who continues to live a normal, vital lifestyle while being treated.

•If there is a chemotherapy drug that works against a particular type of tumor, it is believed to work better with IPT. The insulin employed enables the physician to direct all the chemotherapeutic agents to the cancer cells only, bypassing the normal cells and thereby sparing the patient the throes of conventional chemotherapy. Therefore, only approximately 10% of the customary dosage of conventional chemotherapy are required. And as a result of this low dosage, with far less toxicity, up to four different chemotherapeutic agents can be administered at each weekly treatment!

•Treatments require only approximately 1 ¼ hours per week and are administered in the physician’s clinic.

•Treatments costs are significantly less than standard protocol

•Nobody has ever died from IPT. This cannot be said for conventional chemotherapy.

MORE ABOUT IPT TREATMENT

Testimony from Rachel Berhang Best – San Diego, California

Rachel experienced such incredible results from IPT that she has gone on to establish a charitable foundation to fund clinical trials for IPT treatment so others may also benefit from this treatment . VIEW OTHER TESTIMONIES
Let me begin with an expression of profound gratitude to Dr. Breitman, who worked the miracle. Also, I must mention Drs. Donato Perez Garcia I, II and II I for discovering and nurturing the practice of IPT in the world for these 70 years.

I was originally diagnosed with ovarian cancer and treated late 2001. Chemotherapy made me sick, weak, and unable to take care of myself. For a year after the remission my life consisted of trying to rid my body of the toxins that kept me tired, weak and unproductive in my life.

Almost at the same time as I felt good enough to live my life, they told me I had a recurrence and would need surgery and chemotherapy again. I decided it was not worth it… however, my friend Susan told me about IPT. After calling Dr Breitman and two other doctors to do my due diligence, I decided to “go for it.”

Imagine my surprise when I left my first treatment session feeling invigorated and ravenous. No nausea, no hair loss, no tiredness or low blood counts… just the freedom and energy to get on with my life while being treated for cancer. What a world of difference. I have been living a full and active life, including work and a full social life. In fact people who know me say I have never looked or seemed energetically better.

During this time I have established a charitable foundation to fund clinical trials for IPT and also to support a campaign to bring IPT to oncology clinics all over the world. www.elkabest.org.
VIEW OTHER TESTIMONIES

MORE INFO ON IPT TREATMENT

Also visit ipthealing.com and anti-agingmedicine.org
Visit Breast Cancer Blog

9 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've seen cancer patients that became worse after chemotherapy. It's no wonder that many patients would rather go for alternative cancer treatments

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger ANGEL FOWLER said...

oral herbal merdicine cure for Oral Herpes In Genital Area,cure Information Herpes STD Information and Resources on oral herpes in genital area.herbal medicine cure Herpes STD Information :: Your Resource for cure Oral Herpes In Genital Area, Oral Herpes In Genital Area Information Resource and herbal cure! Herpes STD Information provides you with all your oral herpes in genital area resources and cure information allowing you to learn about and cure STD\'s. Most of the STD\'s mentioned here are not completely curable except with the use of herbal merdicine cure by Dr Akhigbe is the best doctor in curing herpes and other diseases like hiv/aids,herpes,diabetes, cancer,hepatities a and b etc with his herbal medicine i was diagnosed of herpes 2year ago i was cured by this great doctor Akhigbe, the godfather of herbalism. i found him in the internet when looking solution and been frustrated and tired of life because of these deadly herpes doctor akhigbe restored me back to life.please for more information and assistancce contact him through these email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatapp him +2348142454860

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger JULIA FRANLIN said...


So is possible that HIV Disease can be cured because i have been scammed so many times not until i came across this great man dr akhigbe who helped me at first I never believe all this comment and post about him and I was very sick because i have been infected with HIV Disease for the past two year,just last 2months I keep reading the testimony about this man named dr akhigbe they said that the man is so powerful he have cured different type of diseases, I keep monitoring his post of some people about this man and I found out that he was real so i decided to give him a trial I contacted him for help and he said he was going to help me get my cure that all i needed to do was to send him money to prepare the medication after which it will be sent to me via dhl courier services which i did to my greatest surprise the medication was sent to me he gave me instructions on how to use it that after three weeks i should go for check up,after taking the medicine and follow his instruction after three weeks i went back to the hospital for another test, at first i was shocked when the doctor told me that i was negative i ask the doctor to check again and the result was still the same negative that was how i free from HIV Disease at of the shock i decided to come and share my own testimony with you for those who think there is no cure for HIV Disease the cure as finally come' out stop doubting and contact dr akhigbe via email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com he will help you out you can also whatapp him via +2348142454860 he is also perfect in curing DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS, CANCER HEPATITIES A AND B, believe me that deadly disease is not longer a deadly sentence becauase dr akhigbe has the cure.the godfather of herbalism.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger JULIA FRANLIN said...


So is possible that HIV Disease can be cured because i have been scammed so many times not until i came across this great man dr akhigbe who helped me at first I never believe all this comment and post about him and I was very sick because i have been infected with HIV Disease for the past two year,just last 2months I keep reading the testimony about this man named dr akhigbe they said that the man is so powerful he have cured different type of diseases, I keep monitoring his post of some people about this man and I found out that he was real so i decided to give him a trial I contacted him for help and he said he was going to help me get my cure that all i needed to do was to send him money to prepare the medication after which it will be sent to me via dhl courier services which i did to my greatest surprise the medication was sent to me he gave me instructions on how to use it that after three weeks i should go for check up,after taking the medicine and follow his instruction after three weeks i went back to the hospital for another test, at first i was shocked when the doctor told me that i was negative i ask the doctor to check again and the result was still the same negative that was how i free from HIV Disease at of the shock i decided to come and share my own testimony with you for those who think there is no cure for HIV Disease the cure as finally come' out stop doubting and contact dr akhigbe via email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com he will help you out you can also whatapp him via +2348142454860 he is also perfect in curing DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS, CANCER HEPATITIES A AND B, believe me that deadly disease is not longer a deadly sentence becauase dr akhigbe has the cure.the godfather of herbalism.

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger MARC JOE said...

HOW I GOT CURED FROM Cancer and am So happy to share this testimony with everyone about how i got my Cancer cured from doctor Akhigbe the godfather of herbal medicine. I had been going from one country to another for medication for several years just to be cured from Cancer but all seems in vain, i was confused and decided to search through the Internet if i could get any news concerning Cancer so i do keep searching until i visited one particular site and i saw the great testimonies from different persons testifying how doctor Akhigbe has cure them from Cancer and other diseases and i was shock and was thinking if this is real, after a due consideration i decided to contact him with the link be posted just to give it a trail and when i contacted him he proved to me that his herbal medicine can cure me if only i believe in it, so i requested for his herbal medicine and i got it through ups express delivery services and i applied it as prescribed and after 3weeks of application i discovered no pain in me and to my greatest shock the Cancer disappeared i feel feet and young in me both in and out it was just like a dream. Today I am cured from Cancer am so happy and thanking God for using doctor Dr Akhigbe to cure me. so if you are out there and you are suffering from Cancer or any kind of illness like HIV/AIDS , HERPES, CANCER , DIABETES , ALS , HEPATITICS A AND B etc do contact doctor Akhigbe through he will help you to cure that illness. or whatsapp him on this number +2348142454860 or email him drrealakhigbe@gmail.com

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger MARC JOE said...

HOW I GOT CURED FROM Cancer and am So happy to share this testimony with everyone about how i got my Cancer cured from doctor Akhigbe the godfather of herbal medicine. I had been going from one country to another for medication for several years just to be cured from Cancer but all seems in vain, i was confused and decided to search through the Internet if i could get any news concerning Cancer so i do keep searching until i visited one particular site and i saw the great testimonies from different persons testifying how doctor Akhigbe has cure them from Cancer and other diseases and i was shock and was thinking if this is real, after a due consideration i decided to contact him with the link be posted just to give it a trail and when i contacted him he proved to me that his herbal medicine can cure me if only i believe in it, so i requested for his herbal medicine and i got it through ups express delivery services and i applied it as prescribed and after 3weeks of application i discovered no pain in me and to my greatest shock the Cancer disappeared i feel feet and young in me both in and out it was just like a dream. Today I am cured from Cancer am so happy and thanking God for using doctor Dr Akhigbe to cure me. so if you are out there and you are suffering from Cancer or any kind of illness like HIV/AIDS , HERPES, CANCER , DIABETES , ALS , HEPATITICS A AND B etc do contact doctor Akhigbe through he will help you to cure that illness. or whatsapp him on this number +2348142454860 or email him drrealakhigbe@gmail.com

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Sandra william said...

TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS
This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, it got to a time that i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called DR.EHBOS who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving my life, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him now: drehbos@gmail.com or whatsapp him +2348133505254 so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Kevin Lawrence said...

Lung cancer often goes unnoticed in its early stages. As the disease develops, a persistent cough  develop and chronic cough worsen. include chest pain, shortness of breath, hoarseness, bloody fluid coughed up from the respiratory tract, and frequent bouts of bronchitis or pneumonia. Sometimes the first was bone pain, headaches, dizziness,I was so piss off and tired of my life until i read about Dr James herbal medicine on blogspot i really thought it was scam when i first contacted him so little time i think about it and bought the herbal medicine which i took for three weeks and i was totally cured his treatment is so unique,I never thought i will be able to be free from Lung Cancer.But not only this Lung Cancer This great man can cure,Dr James also told me he can cure such diseases like... COLORECTAL CANCER,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer, BLADDER CANCER, PROSTATE CANCER, KIDNEY CANCER, LUNG CANCER, Lupus,SKIN CANCER,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Stroke,Dementia. UTERINE CANCER,Pancreative Cancer, LEUKEMIA,HIV/AIDS,OVARIAN CANCER,BLOOD CANCER,Vulvar cancer,MEN/WOMAN INFERTILITY,BURKITT LYMPHOMA - NON-HODGKIN.BRONNCHIAL TUMORS, BRAIN TUMORS,BILE DUCT CANCER,BONE CANCER,VAGINAL CANCER,Cervical Cancer,HERPES VIRUS, VIRGINITIS, LOVE SPELL,HEPATITIS,HE'S A GREAT HERBAL DOCTOR.HERE HIS CONTACT EMAIL::: greatcureman@gmail.com/. WHATSAPP:::+2348152855846

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger vera white said...

Can't still believe that I got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Vadi who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Vadi send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Vadi, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Vadi did it for me, contact him doctorvadi@yahoo.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348074133083.  

 

Post a Comment

<< Home